There’s no organ in the human body that’s as amazing as the p*nis. And we don’t mean in terms of just delivering earth-shattering org-asm, but also in terms of its versatility, considering that it is the only organ that can alter its shape, size, and constitution in a matter of nanoseconds!
The p*nis delivers a lot of services, and it’s in the best interests of the owner to spend quality time caring for it. But how?
• Be s*xually active. To keep your penis in good shape, use it regularly. Scientific studies have clearly demonstrated that men who are more s*xually active tend to have fewer problems with erectile dysfunction as they age.
• Maintain a healthy weight. S*x experts warn that obesity will steal your manhood and reduce your testosterone level. Abdominal fat converts your male hormone testosterone to the female hormone oestrogen. You are also more likely to have fatty plaque deposits, which clog up your blood vessels, including the artery to the p*nis, making it harder to obtain and maintain a good-quality erec-tion.
• Eat well. Instead of feasting on fast foods, sweetened drinks and other unwholesome foods, eat wholesome and natural foods. They will prevent the build-up of harmful plaque deposits within your blood vessels that compromises blood flow to the p*nis. Poor dietary choices with meals that are calorie-laden and nutritionally-empty create clogged arteries and greatly harm s*xual function.
• Reduce your stress. Physicians say stress causes the release of the hormones adrenaline and cortisol. Adrenaline narrows blood vessels, which negatively impacts erec-tion. So, avoid stress.
• Stop smoking. Apart from causing cancer, tobacco narrows your blood vessels, impairs blood flow, decreases the supply of oxygen, and promotes inflammation, compromising every organ.
• Drink moderately. In large amounts, alcohol can be a major risk factor for erec-tile dysfunction.
• Enjoy good sleep. Sleep has a restorative function for the brain and the body. If you are exhausted, your p*nis is going to be weary as well.
• Exercise regularly. Exercise has remarkable effects on s*xual function. It reduces stress, improves mood, prevents fatigue, and increases energy. Exercises that work out the muscles involved in s*x — the core muscles, the external rotators of the hip, and the all-important pel-vic floor muscles — will improve your s*xual performance.